Returns and Refunds Policy
If You Have a Question or Concern Regarding Germination…
We recommend that you first simply consult the Internet, or any other reliable horticultural source (ex. your area Ag extension agent, local master gardener members, etc.) to properly gauge the scope of the situation. Most often, dissatisfaction with germination stems not from crop failure, but from either:
- Unrealistic expectation of bloom cycles
- Failure to plant according to prescribed procedures and season
If no satisfactory answer can be achieved through these channels, we welcome you to then contact our customer service department for further assistance.
However, if you remain convinced that the viability of the bulbs you planted were somehow defective and that no honest explanation for the problem can be ascertained, per approval by our customer service department, we will offer you a choice of either:
- Store credit for the price paid for the item plus 20% of the amount paid for that item built into the store credit, to be used on a future order
- Refund for the full amount paid for the item in question
If You Believe You Were Shipped Bulbs That Were Mislabeled…
Although a rare occurrence, this does sometimes happen due to simple human error during the packing process. If you believe that this is the case with your order, please notify us as soon as the problem has been detected and attach an accompanying photo to an email to help us better understand the mistake. Once a mistake is acknowledged by us, the customer will be offered their choice of either:
- Store credit for the price paid for the item plus 20% of the amount paid for that item built into the store credit
- Refund for the full amount that you paid for the item in question
If You Wish To Cancel an Order For Any Reason Prior to Shipment…
Simply email or call us ASAP, and as long as the order in question has not been processed for shipment, a full cash refund will be issued within ten (10) days.
If You Wish To Return Unused Goods To Us…
Refunds cannot be provided for Bulb/Perennial items due to their perishable nature.
2099 Brevard Rd
Arden, NC 28704
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday
9am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday